- Course name: Crash course for NEET
- Course duration: Ten months
- Eligibility: II PUC (or XII) passed students
- Accommodation: Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
If you’re passionate about pursuing medicine, and unfortunately couldn’t make it to a medical college after PUC, don’t lose hope. Vision’s long term coaching program is designed to help you realize your dream!
The program has a very high success rate. In 2015 alone, 305 out of our 480 students went on to study at various medical colleges across India. We’ve had some great success stories over the years where students who secured a rank greater than 5000 in their first attempt ended up securing a top 500 rank after undergoing our program.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET is an entrance examination for students who wish to study any graduate medical course (MBBS), dental course (BDS) or postgraduate course (MD / MS) in government or private medical colleges in India. It will be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NEET replaced the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all individual MBBS exams conducted by states or colleges themselves.
- Comprehensive set of course materials consisting of printed materials
- Solution booklets for problems in study material
- Comprehensive coverage of class XI and XII syllabi
- Unit tests, cumulative tests and revision tests
- National level NEET Mock Tests and analysis
- Intensive entrance exam orientation
At Vision, the management believes that meritorious but under privileged students must be given a chance to excel in their life. Vision allocates certain percentage of the total fee collected towards scholarships to deserving candidates.
Vision from the time of inception has helped many under privileged students who currently are doing great in their professional lives primarily as doctors and engineers.